Investigo are working exclusively for a global environmental firm and are looking for a Junior Assistant Accountant on a 6 month contract.
My client have a fantastic reputation in offering consulting services and specialise in sustainability, health, environmental and more to some of the largest organisations across the world.
Are you immediately available? If so, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to join the Global Finance Team on a 6 month contract.
- Responsible for maintaining the Accounting and Reporting systems and monthly tasks
- Creating and mapping General Ledger Accounts
- Uploading monthly FX rates and metric data
- Preparation of monthly reporting pack for simple holding companies
- Maintaining and refreshing Opportunity Tracking Report
- Post invoices to General Ledger system
- Monthly intercompany settlement processes and postings
- Monthly bank reconciliations and assisting with adhoc requests from Management Reporting Manager
- Immediately available or within a 1 week notice period
- Experience working within basic accounting (No accounting qualification required)
- Fantastic and confident in using Excel
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail and self-manage work
- Diligent and able to work independently to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent interpersonal skills and efficient communication
If you are interested in applying, then please click below to send your application