* Review of existing KYC information and documentation held on file (repositories and document storage tools)
* Review of the existing Financial Crime policy and related procedures to identify new requirements, tops up or renewal of information/documentation held on file
* Collating and reviewing KYC docs in accordance with the company's Financial Crime policy requirements to identify AML risks associated with the client, and assess overall risk
* Construction of KYC files with the required information and documentation in accordance with policy
* Client Outreach where required. Communicating with clients to obtain information and documentation required to complete KYC/CDD reviews. Able to communicate reasons why certain documents are required.
* Escalation to the appropriate teams where information cannot be sourced or provided or where prior exceptions have been granted on existing files.
* Doing screening using systems to identify Sanctions, PEPs, and Adverse Media in relation to the entities and related parties within the policy and procedure
* Carrying out checks of files before assigning to the Cell Lead for a quality review.
* Ensure you keep accurate MI of your cases for the duration of the delivery to cover productivity, overall status, issues and escalations
* Experience (AML/KYC due diligence roles) within Capital Markets, Corporate /Investment Bank and Financial Institutions
* You will need knowledge of AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines
* Understanding of the possible implications of financial sanctions on banks and financial institutions (OFAC, HM Treasury, EU and UN sanctions)
* Highly analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to articulate challenges in written or verbal feedback to stakeholders at all levels
Back to Job Search
- Location City of London
- Job-type Contract
- Reference BBBH106409
- Salary £150 - £200 per day
- Specialisation Banking and Finance
- Posted August 25, 2020