This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their finance career!
One of the top UK firms is seeking a Legal Billing Assistant, someone who is numerically minded, excellent attention to detail and ideally finance experience in the Legal sector.
Location: Working remotely at present but eventually back in the Bristol office 3 days a week / 2 work from home
Culture: Fantastic company to work for, lots of progression, development and training. Great team spirit and collaborative team.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum + benefits
- Supporting the Billing Manager with all the billing tasks within the department
- Processing proformas and distributing these amongst fee earners for approval
- Managing the auto-billing system and processing the proformas
- Manage the inbox and process all incoming invoices ready for Partner authorisation
- Acting as the first point of contact for client queries for invoices, liaising with matter handler/partner, cancelling invoices and arranging credit notes
- Liaising with Legal Cashiers daily requesting amends/transfers
Skills and Personable Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Hard working, able to use initiative and problem solver
- Enthusiastic, positive and eager to progress
- Strong IT skills, able to pick up new systems
If this sounds like a role you are interested in please apply online and send your CV directly to Gemma Case