Management Accountant - Oxford based - Home working 2/3 days a week
Paying £45,000 - £50,000
Investigo are delighted to be supporting a rapidly growing business based in Oxford with their recruitment of a Management Accountant.
This newly created role is primarily to support the growth in the business and an increase in reporting requirements. Although bias towards internal reporting and project accounting this role will be an integral member of both the finance function and the wider business flexibility is therefore an essential attribute.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monthly project reporting and assist with preparation of other reporting requirements
- Production of Group monthly management reporting pack
- Management accounts- variance and trend analysis
- Annual budget, half year update
- Ensuring correct cost allocation
- Liaise with other departments advising coding/processes/entities
- Group VAT returns and settlement
- Responsible for financial record keeping (via SUN accounting system) including SL, PL, GL.
Education and Experience
Accountant (Qualified ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA or by experience)
- Industry (preferred)
- Knowledge of accounting software (Sun highly desirable)
- Experience of energy sector and/or private equity and/or major capital programmes desirable but not essential
- Experience of monthly reporting cycles
- Experience of working within group companies
- Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- Positive communicator, internal and external
- Microsoft Excel - advanced/Intermediate user level