Our client, a leading FTSE 250 organisation, require an interim Management Accountant to assist with the monthly reporting.
The role is paying up to £400 a day, inside ir35, and will be for 6 months initially.
You will be required in their Manchester office 2 days a week, with 3 days working remotely.
They require someone to start asap, so can only consider candidates on 2 weeks notice or less.
You will also need to be a fully qualified accountant with experience of working with large company accounts.
Other duties include:
- Improving the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Support and influence key operational and strategic decisions
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
Please apply now, and I will be in touch with more details.