Investigo are pleased to be exclusively supporting a Wellingborough based manufacturing business with their recruitment of a Management Accountant, on a permanent basis.
This newly created role of Management Accountant will be reporting directly into the Finance Director, and will be responsible for all brands across the companies Portfolio.
Key Duties will include:
- Month End Accruals / Prepayments Process
- Closing of Month End
- Preparation of company results, including commentary
- Business Partner to Senior Leadership team members, ensure monthly review meetings of results held.
- Support Annual Budget setting
- Support with Quarterly Forecast preparation alongside SLT members
- Ensuring data is accurate, reliable and timely
- Ad-Hoc reporting to support business decisions
This is a key role in the team as they will be seen as a real go to person. It goes without saying that the successful candidate will therefore need to possess strong financial systems, process know how and communication skills. The successful Candidate is likely to be an AAT Qualified individual, or someone looking to begin their ACCA/CIMA studies. This role could also suit a QBE candidate.
Our Client is offering a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 and they are happy for the incumbent to work 2-3 days from home