Investigo Finance is delighted to be partnering with a high growth property firm in North London as they currently seek a part qualified Management Accountant to take ownership over the UK accounts.
This firm are looking for an ambitious, high energy part qualified professional who has worked in a practice environment previously to come in and look after full set accounts for the UK arm of this growing firm.
Duties will involve:
- Conducting all month end duties including journal postings, payroll overheads and management accounts
- Revenue to cash reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset registers (additions, disposals, and depreciation calculations)
- Coordination with the AP team to upload and reconcile approved invoices into the accounting system
- Coordination with the AP team to process payments (invoices, tax, payroll, expenses, refunds)
- Coordination with local accounting firms to ensure local tax regulations are complied with including submission of required tax returns and remittances
- Coordination with local accounting firms to ensure local statutory accounts are produced and filed on time
- Identify financial control environment or process and procedural improvements so as to create a more robust environment or drive efficiencies
- Assist with year-end reporting requirements and statutory audit
- Involvement with financial system enhancements as required
The Management Accountant on this team will also take over management of the implementation of a brand new Microsoft Dynamics system within the business - systems implementation experience here is desirable.
Experience required to be considered:
- Able to commute daily to North London (Brent Cross/East Finchley/Southgate area)
- Experience compiling full set accounts
- Ideally practice trained with industry experience (happy to consider straight from small practice too)
- Be driven with good attention to detail and looking for more ownership over a business area
- Experience with systems implementation ideal
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo.