Investigo are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a PE backed consumer retail company in their search for a Management Accountant. The company have recently been acquired by a well known PE house and are looking to add an extra head into the finance team.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will take ownership of monthly reporting cycles in addition to conducting analysis and providing insight to business functions at all levels. This position will involve working closely with the finance and wider team, to improve and add value in all areas of the business by managing costs and providing financial support.
- Preparation and management of the month end accounting process.
- Analyse and report on monthly performance against budget by cost centre
- Play a key role in the annual budget setting and reforecasting.
- VAT return submission.
- Assist in the annual audit process.
- Provide support to wider Finance Team as needed and assist with ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Business partnering to support key stakeholders.
Experience & Skills
- Qualified in CIMA or ACCA with at least 2 years' experience in month end process tasks.
- Proficient user of financial systems (Microsoft Navision desirable).
- Advanced Excel skills including look-ups and pivot tables.
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to present financial information.
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Pro-active approach and has the ability to work to strict deadlines whilst managing and prioritising own workload.