Investigo's major client is seeking an experienced Network analyst to join an existing team. You will be responsible for Ensuring the highest quality of service is delivered to the business through the support and development of; Network estate, ensuring the reliable and secure operation of WAN, LAN, and Wi-Fi networks. Supporting business initiatives, IT initiatives and network infrastructure enhancements through expertise and deployments. This is a fully remote role, but with occasional travel to their sites in the North East, so you must be prepared for some travel.
- Develop and support performance of the Network Team
- Maintain continuous Improvement in network operations
- Adhere to network operational processes
- Operate the network ensuring performance and service metrics adhere to agreed SLA's and OLS's
- Deliver required work packages to facilitate business initiatives, IT initiatives and network infrastructure enhancements
- Facilitate 3rd line support of incidents, requests, and problems to agreed service levels and quality standards
- Act as an escalation path for the Technology Operations team
- Ensure consistency and accuracy when completing tasks and documenting actions
- Troubleshooting or managing technical issues ensuring all actions are documented
- Monitor and maintain network elements to ensure a proactive approach
- Contribute to the maintenance of disaster recovery plans, annual testing, and remediation packages
- Assist with the management of IT asset lifecycles
- Assist the management of IT licensing and compliance
- Understand IT strategic objectives and contribute to plans to support these objectives.
- Proven experience in supporting an enterprise network estate, ensuring continuous service improvement, and delivering support
- Experience monitoring and reviewing SLA's & OLA's.
- Experience in stakeholder management both internal and external.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN.
- Good understanding of Wi-Fi technologies.
- Good understanding of fibre deployments and infrastructure
- Good understanding of segregated networks and VLANS
- Good understanding of ITIL Change Management processes