Initial 3 months (high chance of extension) - £350-£400 per day (Inside IR35) - 1 day per week from London site, 4 days remote
Our London based Local Government client have an upcoming requirement for a Nutanix Engineer to join on an initial 3-month basis, with a high chance of extension. Interviews for this role will take place on MS Teams on Thursday 30th July.
Key skills and requirements for the Nutanix Engineer:
- Act as the Lead Engineer and the technical authority for the Nutanix project
- Commercial experience working on a migration from VMWare to Nutanix
- Experience with Nutanix Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) administration & deployment - Nutanix Prism, Nutanix Acropolis, Nutanix AHV, Nutanix Files, Nutanix Flow, Nutanix Leap Disaster Recovery
- Document the implementation processes
- VMware vSphere 6.x and 7.x administration