Operational Data Analyst / London Market / Insurance / 6 months FTC
Our client a London Market Insurer requires an Operational Data Analyst to join their London based team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
- To validate outputs of Operational Data Controls
- Be responsible for ensuring all assigned queries are resolved within their required SLA.
- Ensure that all identified issues are documented.
- Ensure that mappings are accurately maintained, and reporting is consistent across the business.
- Resolve mapping queries raised by Key Stakeholders.
- Develop further controls and processes around the current mappings, and ensure that issues have a robust
- escalation process.
- Assist in the identification of additional controls to be implemented to reduce inaccurate operational data.
- Monitor and resolve outstanding data queries.
- Work with the Operational Data Manager to document and report identified and resolved issues.
- Track the status of outstanding queries.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all daily controls are completed, and issues identified.
- Ensure that all outputs are consolidated each month in to a Summary able to be distributed across the business.
- Assist with Audit where required, to ensure that key data controls are effective.
- Assist in the development and distribution of key outputs of data changes across the business.
- Assist in streamlining current reporting and distribution.
- Ensure that escalation processes are identified, and communicated to the business.
- Assisting in the development of the communications around the business of the benefits of Operational Data.
- To further develop both internal and external business relationships to allow for the promoting of the Operational Data Function.
- To assist in the reporting and monitoring of key metrics and figures across the business.
- Escalation point for critical data queries relating from source systems.
- Assist in the additions or changes to mappings that affect the output of data from source systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Analytical experience
- Strong Excel skills (Intermediate+)
- Some insurance experience preferable but not essential;
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills