Operational Excellence / Project Manager / Process Improvement / Insurance / Broking / £560 / INSIDE IR35
A Global Insurance client has a requirement for a Business Change Project Manager to join their Operational Excellence programme. This is a 6-month initial assignment.
- Demonstrated ability in driving large-scale transformation projects
- Must have had large scale project implementation experience
- Experience in Agile methodology preferred
- Insurance industry experience
- Claims project experience
- Change management experience
- Experience with Technology as well as non-technology projects
- Experience in stakeholder management, adhering to budget control, review and escalation
- Excellent communication and business partnering skill
- Managing prior projects/programs with a significant number of stakeholders presenting to and communicating with Senior leadership
- Experience in ensuring adoption by stakeholders and user populations, and ensuring anticipated benefits are realised
Licenses and Certifications:
- Project Management Methodology Certification preferred.
- Agile Certified preferred or Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.