Oracle Fusion Project Manager - 6 month contract
Our client is looking for an Oracle Fusion Project Manager to support their 2 year implementation.
Your role and responsibilities as the Oracle Fusion Project Manager will be:
- Lead the development of the business case to implement Oracle Fusion SCM over an 18-24 month delivery horizon.
- Work in collaboration with project sponsors and other stakeholders within the business to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project outcomes and project benefits.
- Establish effective project stakeholder relationships and engage the business more broadly to define and build the business case.
- Establish and sustain effective governance and reporting in line with the agreed central PMO framework to ensure the appropriate level of control is in place across the project.
- Coordinate all project and operational related resources where required, including third parties.
- Take ownership for key project deliverables to define the Business Case, such as the costs case, benefits case, roadmap, resource plans, dependencies, change and communications planning.
- Own project status reporting, financial performance, change requests and risk & issue reporting.
- Act as an ambassador for business change.