We're seeking a Pricing Modelling Analyst with exceptionally strong analytical and modelling skills.
* Play a key part in driving our market-leading pricing and data science strategy for non-life insurance
* Develop and apply new, ground-breaking statistical and machine-learning approaches to drive commercial impact and customer outcomes
* Build non-life insurance pricing models, delivering our income targets by applying predictive modelling and AI approaches
* You are a forward thinker with a strong academic background, and with a graduate, or postgraduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or another analytical subject
* You are ambitious, creative, with very strong analytical and programming skills (e.g. in R/Python/SQL/AWS).
You have experience with a Financial Services firm (insurance, Bank or Asset Management).
* You are driven to take on challenging problems and finding creative and innovative solutions to complex analytical questions
* You are rigorous, quality-conscious, with a desire to learn and apply new analytical approaches, such as Generalised Linear Models, Gradient Boosting Machines, neural-networks, or stochastic analysis
* You are confident, self-motivated, with strong communication skills
* There will be no limits to your desire to learn and develop data science and analytical skills, pushing the boundaries and wanting to deliver exceptional outcomes