Our client a market leading global FMCG company are an seeking an experienced Programme Manger to deploy network, voice, and collaboration infrastructure on a global scale across many factory sites for a major divestment programme.
- Programme Management and creation, management of project plans and project documentation e.g. PID, Architecture Documents, Project plans
- Deployment of networks and Voice across multiple factories globally.
- Global Stakeholder engagement to define the scope of the key deliverables and any prioritisation required to meet the overall project goals.
- Managing the expectation of stakeholders and other workstreams that may have interdependencies with the deliverables with the project
- Managing vendors to deliver technical components of projects
- Project reporting and communications including formal presentations when required
- Review of Technical documentation including high level designs and architecture specifications (with assistance from SMEs)
- Managing project and operational budgets
Skills and Experience
- Solid Programme management background with IT Networks and Voice experience - ideally with understanding of different technologies.
- Diverse geographic project delivery across all global regions
- Previous experience in Divestment or carve out programmes preferred
- Solid understanding of network design and implementations
- Good experience of network and voice technology deployment into production environments
- Strong commercial focus and ability to manage budgets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities, building robust project plans and resourcing schedules
- End to end project experience and ability to manage projects from initiation to closure
- Risk, Issue and dependency management and mitigations
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Ability to manage vendors to meet aggressive timelines