A leading financial institution has an opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join the prudential reg function. A broad role, which will cover the full spectrum of regulatory accounting, across both liquidity and capital.
Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Key Responsibilities:
- Processing of COREP to the PRA in line with CRD IV/V regulations
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports including COREP, FINREP and BoE reporting.
- Continuously improve and develop existing financial reporting processes and look to automate where possible
- Drive research and knowledge of new regulations and requirements, including the implementation of CRR2.
- Production of monthly MI packs for board level review as well as input to ILAAP, ICAAP and RRP processes.
Part of an experienced and knowledgeable team, the senior regulatory reporting accountant will work closely with the head of regulatory reporting, and have responsibility to help develop and mentor more junior members of the team.
You will be a self-starter with sound technical experience within regulatory accounting, including PRA, FCA and BoE reporting exposure.
You will be a qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) accountant with several years of post-qualified experience, ideally within a broad prudential reg role in a bank.
For more information, get in touch or apply now for immediate consideration