Investigo are working with a leading construction services business in Welwyn Garden City to recruit a Statutory Reporting Accountant.
The key purpose of this role is to assist the Head of Group Reporting in ensuring the timely and accurate completion of the Group's Statutory Reporting requirements, ensuring that all appropriate control mechanisms are robustly embedded.
The successful candidate will assist with the preparation of the Group's consolidated Interim and Year end reporting requirements and the standalone Year end reporting requirements of 20+ Subsidiary Annual Accounts, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the numbers in-line with Companies Act, IFRS and FRS 102 requirements.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or ACMA
- Up to date knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Specialist knowledge of financial statement preparation
- Experience working in a statutory reporting function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to Interact with people at all levels in an organisation
- Able to proactively identify opportunities to strengthen or enhance current processes and controls and be actively involved in promoting best practice is essential
- High attention to detail and able to analyse or review data accurately using excel
- Able to handle complex financial transactions