Our client is a genomic medicine company building value with cutting-edge work across four distinct but complementary technology platforms - gene therapy, cell therapy, in vivo genome editing, and in vivo genome regulation
San Francisco Bay Area
Research Associate II/III
- Ability to design cloning schemes
- DNA cloning using a variety of techniques
- Analyze clones by PCR and Next Generation Sequencing
- Design and perform site-directed mutagenesis
- B.S. or higher in molecular biology, virology or biochemistry
- 2+ years of experience in an academic research laboratory or biotechnology company. Level will be dependent on skills and experience.
- Familiarity with bacmid production preferred, but not required
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.