The key strategic role that I'm recruiting and wanted to share with you, is something that Investigo have been trusted with exclusively.
We have been asked to deliver a Property professional with the right leadership, gravitas and experience to take this Not For Profit Charity through a period of exciting change. An Estates and Facilities Strategy is being outlined which will see many changes to the extensive and complex property portfolio. This will include New Developments, refurbishment projects, owning c£50m capital spend for the next 3 years, as well as running a new FM team driving both a positive culture and successful outcomes.
The portfolio is spread largely across Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire as well as some properties across Lincolnshire and West Sussex.
Other responsibilities are:
- Responsibility for the department budget (c£12m per annum, plus between £8-£10m for each new Development)
- Responsibility for the while life-cycle delivery of news schemes from site acquisition, design & specification, cost and programme analysis, planning consent, appointment of contractors, construction
- Working with Developers in the event of leasehold agreements
- Develop, review and implement the Estates and FM Strategy
- Work with the Finance Director developing financial models and business cases for funding new buildings both freehold and leasehold
- Ensure the Trusts estate is managed and maintained achieving a high level of health & safety
The ideal qualifications are:
- RICS or RIBA qualified
- Experience within healthcare, accommodation, hotel sectors
- Project Management experience
- Consultancy or Client Side experience
Thank you for taking the time to read through the advert and please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information on email@example.com