SAP ABAP Developer - SAP TM
Our client requires a SAP ABAP Developer with experience of developments within SAP TM.
You will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As an SAP Development Engineer working with the new age SAP Platform you will gain broad business knowledge of the company's activities globally, as well as take part in the transformation of the transport and logistics industry.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop, test and deploy SAP ABAP solutions based on the design from the solution architect/Lead Engineer/Senior Engineer and at the same time be able to support successful implementation and transition to application support team
- Work as part of the SAP Technical team and help the senior members to understand business pain areas and provide insight to enhance the development pipelines, provide design solutions for integrating other non-SAP applications
- Be at the forefront of exploring new SAP Technologies, a quick learner willing to learn new technologies and methodologies; maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Builds and maintains a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas
- Collaborate & contribute with senior developers of the product team/development team(s) for targeted outcomes
- Support Product Owner by ensuring code quality following best practices
- Good communication skills as the job requires a high degree of verbal and written communication
- Be highly motivated, hardworking and possess good time management
- Exposure delivering projects in an Agile framework is advantageous
- SAP Certifications in their specialisation area would be advantageous
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 4 - 8 years of core SAP Development experience with SAP TM.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equal by experience
- Expertise on BOPF framework along with consumer implementation & Enhancement workbench.
- Expertise on BOBF determinations and custom actions to handle complex business logic.
- Must have knowledge on Floor Plan Manager & FBI (Integration with BOPF)
- Experience in TM enhancement based on process control strategies
- Experience in creation of Service providers and consumers and handled web service calls from SAP TM
- Experience in development, implementation, and maintenance of various integrations to and from the SAP TM system.
- Functional/domain knowledge on SAP TM concepts like Planning, Execution, Freight Settlement, EWM integrations, data access definitions & data crawler.
- Implementation experience in aTM (Advance Transport Management) would be added advantage.
- Experienced in developing solutions in in at least one of the modules - FI / MM / SD of SAP with experience on S/4 HANA and ECC systems
- Experience in around 2-3 Full Lifecycle SAP Implementation project or equivalent project phases
- Good experience in designing and developing interfaces using ALE/IDoc's, Flat Files, RFC's, BAPI's
- Good experience in Classical/ALV/Interactive Reports, Workflows, SmartForms/ADOBE forms/SAPScripts, Dialog Programs and BDC programs
- Good experience in consuming or exposing web services (i.e. SOAP, REST) and BOPF framework
- Should have worked with BADI's, BTE's and Enhancement Framework
- Exposure in developing OData Services using SAP NetWeaver Gateway, ABAP CDS.
- Knowledge of AMDP class developments, ALV IDA & ADBC concepts, BRF+, ABAP Objects is advantageous
- Knowledge of RESTful ABAP programming model and experience in development on HANA based SAP Products like S4HANA / PO is a desired skill
- Knowledge on Upgrade projects/Support Pack applications and SPAU resolution/OSS note applications
- Develop, architect, manage Fiori applications based on ABAP stack & technologies like SAP UI5, HTML5, Fiori, ABAP, OData and Java-script is a big Plus.
- Experience in development and troubleshooting large scale custom Web-Dynpro, FIORI based Applications and usage of WebIDE / Eclipse based development experience is desirable
- Actively pursuing continuous learning to constantly update skills and keep abreast of current developments in the industry
Salary -£40,000 - £60,000 - this could be higher Dependent on experience(plus benefits package)
Location - Berkshire
Flexible working policy