I am currently looking for an experienced SAP Cutover Manager to join our customer on an initial 6 month remote contract.
The customer require an experienced Business Cutover Manager, not Technical.
- Provide the Cutover expertise to deliver the Regional Cutover Plan/Schedule for execution.
- Ensure plans are aligned to signed off Cutover Assumptions; Principles; Milestones and blackout approach and include key activity required for a successful Cutover Ramp down, Freeze, Go-Live and Ramp up.
- Make sure all plan/schedule links and dependencies are understood, known ; documented with Resources identified.
- Manage and report on regional Cutover constraints, issues or risks.
- Actively monitor delivery of external dependencies and resolutions from support groups.
- Extensive experience working within a Cutover Manger roles on Global SAP Implementations.
- Previous S/4HANA programme experience.
- Any FMCG, Food and Drinks, Pharmaceutical or Retail industry experience would be a benefit.