SAP Data Migration Technical Lead - CONTRACT OUTSIDE IR35
Our client are implementing S/4HANA and are looking for a SAP Data Migration Technical Lead to join the team on a 6 Month contract. Full details below, but the ideal candidate will have solid hands-on Syniti experience.
Complete end-to-end accountability of all data migrated from legacy systems to SAP S/4, ensuring it meets data quality (DQ) thresholds and business/project expectations.
- Creation, execution and delivery against DM plan (incl. detailed build, load, test plans and data validation & cleansing plans + resource requirements)
- Defining and managing migration scope
- Definition and approval of external partners' deliverables, incl. onboarding, relationship & delivery of offshore/site partner resources
- Defining and agreeing data cleansing requirements with the business
- Lead stakeholder & partner engagement meetings as the "face" of DM for the project
- Hold regular meetings with design, tech & GPO team to validate migration plans & identify design/tech deviations
- Manage load cycles (validation, testing, approval)
- Defect management
- Creation & management of DM cutover plan
- Project closure report
- Archiving / Audit strategy & shutdown/restricted access to legacy systems
- Ensuring DM process can be productionised in future waves.
- Establishing & maintaining data object status reporting
- Drive complete delivery of FS/mapping by SI, working with legacy systems owners to obtain mappings & access to legacy data.
- Data migration experience
- Knowledge of database solutions
- Detailed SAP knowledge in relation to data objects, tables, fields & data structures.
- Solid hands-on Syniti experience
Rate - £500-525 p/d Outside
Location - Remote