Investigo have been retained to search for a SAP Finance Manager for a client based in Berkshire. This is a permanent role ideally to be starting November/December 2020.
Our client is currently undergoing an SAP Implementation and they're keen to secure the services of someone that can work between the Implementation and the Finance team. Ideally you will come from a accountancy background and have strong functional knowledge in SAP Finance.
Our client is looking for a hard worker with a strong business acumen who has the solid Finance and business background to really help with the SAP implementation. Ideally you will have strength in BW, Master Data and Reporting.
Key Parts Of This Role Include
- The first point of contact for local Finance teams supporting the roll-out of the S4/Hana implementation, providing guidelines in areas such as the Global Chart of Accounts and Cost Centers
- Develop subject matter expertise in Finance data and business processes, and act as a cross-functional connection point to lead end to end thinking as we roll out S4/Hana
- Support the design of high-quality Master data objects with all necessary attributes to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide support for testing as part of the SAP release schedule
- Working hands-on in the discovery, scoping and design of the new tool to ensure a state of the art Reporting platform that enables the correct analysis and decision making
What You Can Bring
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems or related field
- Extensive experience in Finance, Data analysis across systems and processes or similar experience
- Demonstrated experience in SAP implementations in FI and CO modules as a functional lead
- Effective Communicator, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, changing demands and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of SAP Finance Master Data objects and related settings
- Good understanding of complex formulas and data sets (Excel or similar)
- Experience working with Analytics and Data Visualisation tools (e.g. Cognos, Power BI, SAC, Fiori) is preferred
If you would like to hear more then please apply for this role or Contact Lewis.