I am currently looking for an experienced SAP Global Expenses Process Lead to join our customer on an initial 12 month contract.
The role falls Inside IR35.
The role is to support the Global Source to Pay Process Owner within a global Finance and Procurement transformation programme.
- The Global Expenses Process Lead will work to optimise the phases which have gone live and working closely with functional and business colleagues to define future phases of transformation in travel and expenses.
- Lead process improvement to optimise business process, application functionality and business compliance.
- Point of contact for any process related change requests or enhancements.
- Own the relationship for Concur expenses both across the business and with the transformational partner teams.
- Lead business change management and engagement to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Previous experience within SAP Source To Pay.
- At least 1 previous S/4HANA Implementation.
- Experience of designing and delivering Concur expenses globally.
- Process mapping, developing strategic KPIs, managing controls & risks.
- Strives to drive business improvements and contribute to the success of the business.
- Experience of developing, reviewing and implementing process change.