Well-funded, stealth mode start-up, focusing on RNA medicines
Greater Boston area
Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Oligonucleotide Chemistry
This person will be responsible for the synthesis, purification and characterization of organic compounds/oligonucleotides. The Scientist/Sr. Scientist will work closely with colleagues to develop new drug designs and support the development of a next generation of RNA drugs.
- PhD in a relevant, scientific area. Title will be dependent on experience
- Experience with siRNA, ASOs and gene silencing
- Strong background in solid phase peptide and nucleotide chemistry
- Biotech experience highly appreciated
- Ability to adapt in an entrepreneurial early-stage environment
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.