A recognisable brand with an exceptional reputation and a positive collaborative culture is seeking to recruit a Senior Commercial Analyst for a pivotal role in the commercial finance team.
Working with the Head of Commercial Analysis and supporting stakeholders across Investments, Operations and Business Strategy, this key role provides analysis, insight and commercial recommendations to help improve business decision making and drive value creation.
This is an excellent chance for a newly qualified financial analyst (finalists may also be considered) to become a true business partner at the forefront of commercial decision making. With hybrid working and exceptional long term career prospects, this is a unique opportunity not to be missed.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Business partnering the Operations Director, Commercial Director and key finance leads.
- Supporting a variety of commercial or operational projects, conducting financial analysis that provides insight on commercial dynamics
- Providing financial & commercial recommendations to help maximises value creation and mitigates risks
- Acting as key support to project owners across the portfolio and help create detailed business cases that ensure senior stakeholders are well informed and results in improved decision making
- Provide and present regular reporting with commentary to senior stakeholders
- Ensure sufficient reporting is in place to provide detailed measurement and help drive
The ideal candidate be a Newly qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with a positive, engaging personality and an ability to build relationships across finance and operations. You will be a self starter, able to work independently with a passion for driving / improving long term value. A good working knowledge of excel is crucial in making this position a success.