A leading Media & Entertainment client based in London is currently looking to recruit a Senior FP&A Manager to support the Finance Director. The role will be responsible for managing a £200-250m budget and will be expected to forge strong relationship with non-finance C-suite level stakeholders.
- Managing the global FP&A function for the £200-250m division
- Managing a team of 2 high performing qualified Accountants
- Support the key C-suite stakeholders in the development of the budget, forecasting and variance analysis to drive insight across the organisation
- Monthly reporting to analyse performance vs plan to produce KPI reporting
- Long term planing feedinginto the Strategic plan.
- Involved in business case development for new initiatives and to drive cost saving measures
- Working in a matrix organisaion
- Qualified Accountant with experience across FP&A
- Ability to work in a large, yet super faced paced global business
- Strong Finance Business Partnering experience with senior non financial stakeholders
- Strong analytical capability and experience driving insight.
- Proactive attitude and strong communication skills.
If interested in this role, please get in touch asap.