Senior Java Developer required for Technology driven Capital Markets firm.
Who we're looking for:
Our client is looking for people who champion the client, lead the way and love what they do.
- Those who are curious, eager, and open-minded to help us maintain their industry leadership and help their clients succeed.
- Want to enhance technology, to teach others what they know and to be willing to learn from others to develop their own skills.
- Who share in the firms passion to do their best work, to contribute to technology's future and join in with collaborative working groups.
What you'll do:
- Be part of a dedicated team of global engineers in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Take an active part in the team's continual improvement and your personal development.
- Interact with other areas of the business to achieve project objectives and to ensure that all completed tasks are effectively implemented.
- Be part of the full software development process, from design to deployment.
What you'll bring:
You'll be developing and maintaining low latency systems in Java.
Ideal candidates will have a relevant technical degree as well as the following:
- Demonstrable understanding of core Java 1.8.
- Experience and proficiency in design at system and component levels.
- Real-time multi-threaded software development experience.
- Understanding of distributed caching technologies like Oracle Coherence or Apache Ignite would be advantageous.