Senior Software Engineer - Salesforce
£55,000 - £70,000 (Remote Working)
I am looking for a Senior Salesforce Software Engineer to engage directly with global, multi-functional teams to drive strategic development and enhancement of the Customer Relationship Management application (Salesforce).
The Salesforce Software Engineer acts as the Subject Matter Expert for the Salesforce technology stack; primary responsibilities include identification, documentation, and prioritization of business requirements, development of the application strategy needed to satisfy requirements.
- Work directly with various business leaders and sales teams; direct accountability for the delivery of Salesforce capabilities
- Review code and solution summaries where appropriate to ensure adherence to best practices and fit-for-purpose development
- Act as CRM trusted advisor in support of business unit projects through all phases of requirement gathering, dissemination of requirements to 3rd party development team if applicable, design, testing, and deployment; product demonstration and use-case modeling, business process development and related configuration, alignment and buy-in with stakeholders, direct support of business unit staff during launch, etc.
- Experience with the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform and development experience with Salesforce
- Strong understanding of how to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on Salesforce Platform
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder certification
- Prior experience with at least one large-scale Salesforce CPQ implementation
- Prior experience with Conga CLM or other CLM platform implementation
- Communication skills for both a technical and business audience
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification (preferred)
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification (preferred)
- Copado certification and/or experience (preferred)
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Technical project management experience