Solution Architect - Workday
24 Month FTC
As the Business Solution Architect, you will be responsible for overseeing the functional architecture of the 4 main technologies deployed as part of this Programme. You will work closely with internal HR and Tech, as well as external vendors, overseeing each Technology's solution integration to ensure cohesion between the systems, with one overall People business solution that can be delivered as part of the Future Programme.
Joining the team now means you are right at the start of this exciting journey and will have the opportunity to shape our delivery, ways of working and tooling for our future teams..
This is a 1-2 year fixed term position.
- This responsibility includes providing direction, guidance, support, and input into the technology design at all levels and acceptance of the end-state business solution, to ensure that the software solution aligns with the business requirements, resource capability, risk identification, and planning. Understanding best practice use of out of the box technologies is critical to ensure optimum design of the overall solution.
- To be successful in this role you will need to have experience from similar HR technological roles within an HR transformation programmes and whilst coming from a functional/business background, must have strong technical aptitude with an understanding of optimal, efficient integration design, and be able to develop excellent relationships across all streams of work within the Programme and in the markets.
- Strong understanding of Workday application architecture, how businesses can utilise the application to best deliver optimum ways of working, end to end processes and user experience
- Knowledge and experience of standard methodologies for systems implementations including integrations, testing, requirements capture and analysis; feasibility studies and business case development; systems security.
- Strong experience in HR systems including deep knowledge in core HR applications, time and attendance, payroll, scheduling, case management. Ideally, experience in Retail and shared services
- Functional understanding of all the applications in scope of the programme - HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Scheduling and Shared Services applications
- A demonstratable background in HR systems implementations to ensure appropriate risk mitigation in the complexity of the programme
- Strong understanding of HR processes in order to understand how best to utilise applications across processes
- Good understanding of application security and controls across HR applications to ensure access delivered to the right people
- Data savvy with the ability to connect data standards across applications
- A specialism in either applications, data or integration
- Implementation and functional experience in the applications in scope - Workday, ServiceNow, Workbrain.