Talent Acquisition Partner (6 Month FTC)
£37,000 - £40,000 base + benefits
- Are you an experienced TA Partner that has experience working in fast paced, matrix organisations?
- Do you have experience of successfully managing multiple recruitment campaigns across a range of disciplines?
- Are you available to start at short notice?
If so, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
I am partnered with a prestigous global Not for Profit organisation who are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their dedicated People team on a 6-month FTC.
The TA team are responsible for delivering a high-quality recruitment service which is in line with best practice and the organisation's values. You will collaborate with the wider People team and senior managers to ensure that top talent is attracted and selected to ensure that the organisation's mission and strategy is supported.
We are looking for a proven TA Partner with a background in either In-House or Agency recruitment, with experience of working across multiple disciplines and successfully managed high volume campaigns at any given time (20 roles +).
There are a number of exciting change projects which are being rolled out across the People team this year. You will have the opportunity to get involved in supporting/leading various continuous improvement initiatives for the TA function.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle
- Significant experience of recruiting across a range of multiple disciplines at all levels (including interim), ideally across multiple geographies
- A collaborative and solution orientated approach. Demonstrable experience of driving continuous improvement and adding value
- Robust stakeholder management experience at all levels, with the ability to influence managers throughout the recruitment process
- Commitment to ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Knowledge of equality and diversity aspects of recruitment operations
- Be motivated, passionate, and adaptable in your approach
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and will be able to work autonomously to deliver within a highly complex, evolving environment.
- Previous experience managing external vendors and PSLs
- Strong project management skills
Knowledge and experience of Taleo or similar e-recruitment system
My client is keen to get the successful candidate onboarded by end of February with interviews are taking place as early as next week. Therefore, the deadline for applications is Wednesday 17th February. Please either apply below or email your updated CV to email@example.com