Training Manager (IT Change Programme)
Our client is a London based FTSE 100 publisher and an instantly recognisable brand within the industry. They are currently seeking an experienced Training Manager to work as part of this business's largest IT change programme on an 1 year fixed term contract.
This is an opportunity to be a part of this fast-paced company's largest technology transformation programme, working within their business change team. You will be responsible for undertaking a deep analysis of their training needs based on the systems and process changes taking place, and developing a training programme and curriculum that is repeatable and sustainable beyond this transformation.
You will manage a team of trainers in the development of quality training material and with excellent planning skills will ensure the smooth and timely delivery of training to their business.
You will also be prepared and comfortable in developing and delivering training yourself.
In order to be an appropriate candidate for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Extensive experience in change project Technology training delivery role, including a good understanding and experience of the IT project lifecycle
- Experience in delivering end to end training programmes for large scale system transformations for over a 1000 end user across multiple sites
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking training needs analysis
- Extensive training course development and delivery experience, proofreading and editing skills
- Experience of managing a team of trainers in a project delivery environment
- Knowledge of systems training environments and training data management
- Competent and knowledgeable across a range of learning methodologies, styles and current training tools
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly build rapport with a range of stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
Desirable (but not essential):
- SAP, Business Objects or Biblio experience would be beneficial
- Experience developing e-learning using Assima Software Training Technology (ASTT)
For more information, please contact Punit Joshi on email@example.com