VP, Account Director (Pharmaceutical Advertising) - NYC
Investigo is thrilled to partner with an independent, full service creative advertising agency to identify a high performing VP, Account Director to lead the strategy development and client relationships for an assigned account in the Pharmaceutical industry.
The VP, Account Director of this medium-sized company will also be responsible for mentoring/managing their account services team in tactical execution, identifying areas of potential growth within their account, being involved with new business pitches, and establishing a high standard of work in the office as one of the senior client service team members.
As a part of growing company, this role can not be shy about rolling up their sleeves to be involved with execution in order to set a high standard of work, however their primary focus will be that of strategy and profitability.
Some requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or science/medicine
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare advertising
- 4+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience promoting to HCP and/or DTC audiences
- Ability to understand, develop, and implement long-term campaign strategy
- Well-developed knowledge of business practices/vendor relations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage and train staff
- Successful history of growing accounts and being involved with new business pitches
- Understanding of various therapeutic categories/disease states
This opportunity offers very competitive compensation including a full benefits package (health/dental/vision, generous PTO, paid Holidays, 401(k), etc.)!