- SOUTH PLACE HOTEL, 3 SOUTH PLACE, LONDON, EC2M 2AF
- TUESDAY, 29 OCTOBER 2019 - 08:00 AM to
- TUESDAY, 29 OCTOBER 2019 - 10:00 AM
As part of our continued support and partnership with our clients we invite you to attend our IR35 Seminar. We will be joined by leading industry specialists, who will provide you with key information helping you to understand:
- The implications of IR35 for your business
- The preparation you should be undertaking, including key timeframes for these
- The solutions which will help you to mitigate risk across your business and organisation
Kevin Barrow, Partner in the advisory group at Osborne Clarke. He advises staffing companies on all types of legal work, including commercial deals and Mergers and Acquisitions. We will also be joined by Matthew Bullen an industry leader from the Public Sector. He will provide key insight into the initial impact, challenges, outcomes and solutions by sharing his first hand experiences from when the changes were implemented in the Public Sector in 2017.