Change / Customer Journey Manager - Digital - Financial Services
London - City
£475 - £525 a day
6 months initially
Digital, customer side of change, customer journey, journey, user journey, Agile, Jira, Change manager, roll out, implementation, digital transformation, management, stakeholder management, regulations
Our leading blue chip financial services client are looking to add Customer Journey / Change Managers to its Digital Transformation team. These roles will specifically l......
* Active involvement in assurance activities to assess the management of risk in the full credit lifecycle for a range of credit products across all arms of the bank.
* Act as a credible advisor to senior stakeholders from the business through the provision of recommendations for strengthening the risk/control framework.
* Participation in full cycle audit reviews from planning through to report drafting.
* Partner with other areas of the business to enable compr......
* Work with the Audit Director and VPs in the model risk audit team to ensure effective management of the risk control framework
* Partner with other relevant audit teams (Market Risk, Retail / Wholesale Credit Risk, Capital Risk etc.) to provide subject matter expertise and insight
* Manage relationships with Senior Stakeholders, acting as a credible adviser in the identification of risks and recommendations to mitigate control deficiencies
* Actively engage in......
One of the world's largest banking groups with a growing presence in the EMEA is looking to hire an experienced auditor to provide assurance across their UK business' operations.
This is an opportunity to work within a reputable banking institution's newly established UK entity whose core business offering locally is as follows:
* Investment Banking: M&A, Financial Advisory, bond issuance, IPOs, Corporate debt / convertible bonds, NDRs
* Corporate Banking: loans (syndicated / bilateral......
* Act as the quantitative lead for model risk -focussed audits
* Lead small teams on reviews, managing timelines, resource and budgets
* Engage in continuous monitoring activities
* Own multiple senior stakeholder relationships, effectively and credibly highlighting control deficiencies, while developing recommendations to mitigate risk.
* Mentor more junior members of the team
Key Experience / Skills:
* (Preferred) Experience working in an internal audit or......