Regulatory Relations SME - Change Lead
Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Relations Change Lead, you will play a pivotal role in managing change activities arising from regulatory findings and observations. You will act as a central point of contact and a trusted advisor, collaborating with various business divisions to oversee the completion of remediation activities and lead other regulatory change projects.
- Responsible for oversight and management of change activities within the Regulatory Relations function.
- Provide a point of contact for supervisory teams, regulatory bodies, and oversight committees.
- Participate in working groups to support regulatory remediation internally.
- Build and maintain relationships with business lines to manage deliverables involving stakeholders.
- Track and manager regulatory activities and engagement..
- Support wider regulatory Compliance Agenda.
Provide the business with support and advice on regulatory matters
For details please get in touch email@example.com