We have various fantastic opportunities for experienced support analysts to join our 2nd line Customer Support Team.
Please note, this can be a home-based role. We are open to UK based remote workers.
As a 2nd Line Support Analyst, you will support customers with the resolution of complex queries, carrying out detailed investigations. You will be responsible for supporting escalated issues from 1st line and customers, working with other internal departments and 3rd parties/stakeholders through to full fault resolution.
- Answer incoming cases from customers requiring support on our products
- Create and assign tickets in the CRM system for relevant teams collating information to support investigation and resolution
- Take a first contact resolution approach, conducting a detailed investigation, resolving complex technical queries
- Escalate high complex queries to 3rd line team
- Support and resolve escalations from 1st line and share approach with others
- Consistently achieve individual and team targets including Net Promoter Score and quality
- Support user acceptance testing
- Work collaboratively with internal departments, stakeholders/3rd parties to achieve a full fault resolution
- Actively contribute to knowledge base content
What skills and experience do you need to have?
- Experience working in a customer support environment (1st or 2nd line), supporting software applications is essential
- Great customer service and strong communicator
- Ability to prioritise, manage own workload and work under pressure
- Team player
- A background in accounting or finance would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Salary £22,000 - £25,000
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme