Contract and permanent roles available
An exciting 2nd Line Support Engineer opportunity for a rapidly expanding, award-winning business within the health care industry. You will get the chance to work with new technologies embedded into the business and be part of a community.
You will be an experienced Support Engineer with strong knowledge of networking, MS Office Suite and ideally Microsoft Azure.
- To provide 2nd line technical support; answering support queries either on-site or via phone or the Support Platform.
- To provide for 1st line technicians; answering 1st line support queries either on-site or via phone as cover when needed.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log and update all calls on the call logging system.
- Documentation creation and maintaining of an up to date knowledge base. Knowledge share with team members.
- Change management planning, creation, delivery and monitoring of changes to our technology.
- Respond to enquiries from staffs and help them resolve complex new or known hardware or software problems.
- To participate in OS imaging and deployment
- Mobile device management (MDM) and administration.
- Office 365 configuration and administration.
- Monitoring and escalating potential network issues.
- Server administration including active directory and management of Group Policy.
- Support users in the profiling of new computer equipment by providing necessary basic training.
- Responsibility of owning problem management for any software or hardware defects.
- To escalate more complex service issues to the Line Manager/Technical Authority.
- To escalate to external 3rd party support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Ability to generate and provide reporting data for Support Office and Homes.
- Visit remote sites as needed to provision hands on fixing of issues.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today.