3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist
Initial 3 months (high chance of extension) - £350-£400 per day (Inside IR35) - 1 day per week from London site is required, 4 days remote
Our London based Local Government client have an upcoming requirement for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist to join on an initial 3-month basis, with a high chance of extension. Interviews for this role will take place on MS Teams on Thursday 30th July.
The 1 day per week from London site is a requirement. If you cannot come to London once per week for the duration of the contract, please do not apply.
Key skills required for the 3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist
- On-premises Windows Servers and infrastructure services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NPS, Group Policy, Microsoft Certificate Services - PKI)
- On premises compute and storage hardware
- Azure cloud infrastructure services (IaaS and Azure AD)
Experience with the following is also desirable:
- VMware NSX
- Hyper-V, backup administration (Rubrik)
- Enterprise SAN storage (Dell SC Series Compellent)