My client, a leading IT Software provider, are looking for an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer to join the business on a fully remote 6 month contract, outside of IR35 regulations.
In this role, you will:
- Be heavily involved in I.T project delivery, including taking the technical lead where appropriate.
- Act as a point of escalation and provide technical expertise to other parts of the business.
- Develop installation procedures and documentation for completed works.
- Provide 3rd line Infrastructure Support. Adhering to SLA's and providing our customers with an excellent service.
- Implement Infrastructure Changes to Increase environment security and remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Contribute to the streamlining and automation of existing I.T processes using PowerShell or other toolsets as appropriate.
Key Deliverables during this role:
- Migration of servers hosting a CRM, including the SQL data to an isolated Azure environment.
- Migration of a physical file server to SharePoint, utilizing our tools and engaging with stakeholders.
- Vulnerability remediation - Ad Hoc
- Automation enhancements - desirable.