I am hiring for a Global Healthcare Advertising Network Supervisor with over 200+ people in offices across the US & Europe. My client is seeking an AGS to act as the day-to-day lead on an HCP Oncology brand for the internal team and client.
This individual can work remotely but need to be local to New York for ease of travel post-Covid.
- Work cross-functionally to have the ability to partner across the department to provide full agency value to our clients
- Contribute strategically to the long-term vision of the brand, internally and with the client along with the ability to pull this understanding into agency creative work and recommendations
- Support clients through agency brand development processes, in partnership with strategic team
- Lead strategic and tactical planning process
- Manage expectations of both the client and internal agency staff, ensuring a positive and productive atmosphere
- Establish credibility with the client and embody a service-oriented attitude, becoming a trusted and integral strategic advisor
- Adequate understanding of current brands and marketplace as well as competing brands
- Ability to review and craft implications from clinical trials and PI, along with support from the Medical team
- Manage and mentor junior-level staff
- 5+ years' of pharma or healthcare advertising; HCP experience necessary
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, a science, or related field
- Work autonomously with assigned client
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adequate use of MS Office
My client offers a competitive compensation package and excellent healthcare along with a suitable work/life balance.
Please apply for more information.