I am seeking an Account Manager for a Manhattan based agency , who work across all functions within the medical communication space (including promotional medical education programmes and some publications). My client are seeking a real self-starter, with entrepreneurial spirit and an eagerness to progress quickly in supportive environment. You would be client facing and manage a range of projects, with onsite travel to the clients in NJ/upstate NY (with flex to work from home as needed)
- Primary representative and point of client contact for assigned accounts
-Act as a brand steward by presenting creative solutions and ideas supporting market objectives and growth.
- Guides account and project teams to ensure work is fulfilled within established scope and contract terms
-Expanded financial management role to include reporting, full-cycle budget oversight, and forecasting
-Produces and facilitates effective client interactions, and proactively applies flexibility and creative problem-solving skills in servicing activities.
- Organic account growth is an additional responsibility achieved by actively seeking opportunities for the agency to propose revenue-generating solutions to client needs.
- Manage and mentor Junior team members
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or other related major, strongly preferred; high school diploma/GED required with appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of account management experience in a similar pharmaceutical marketing agency environment.
- Strong organization, planning, and relationship management abilities
- Possess advanced project management and client service experience in a similar pharmaceutical marketing agency environment
-Expert MS Office Suite user with keyboarding/data entry skills; experience with Adobe Acrobat, project management systems, and other custom applications.
-Excellent relationship management skills; ability to quickly forge strong partnerships with clients, establishing trust and confidence, and demonstrating a commitment to providing exceptional service.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new expertise with exposure to different and unique clients, projects, and tasks, and to progress and grow in account leadership knowledge and skills.
My client offers competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility to work from home and a culture that promotes excellent work-life balance