Investigo is recruiting for an Account Supervisor for an established independent, fully integrated healthcare advertising agency. The role will has several locations available, including Chicago IL. As part of a growing agency, you will be a valuable member of a close knit team that has seen extraordinary growth throughout 2020.
The Account Supervisor will have the opportunity to be responsible for the implementation of communications strategies for the companies clients. You will lead a team building meaningful client relationships and to help tell client stories in new, innovative ways. This role will require a high level of strategic understanding, seeing the bigger picture across operations, research, stakeholders etc.
Key responsibilities include;
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, managing the relationship and driving internal teams to build positive rapport with all stakeholders.
- Oversee all aspects of the communications program development.
- Represent the agencies interests including objection handling, strategy identification and aligning with the brands positioning.
- Healthcare Advertising experience is a must.
- Over 4 years of experience in Client Accounts.
- Rare Disease experience a plus.
- Degree or equivalent experience required.
Please apply today, or for more information contact Clinton King-Elmes at Investigo on email@example.com or 917 763 5751