Account Supervisor (Pharmaceutical Advertising) - New York City
Investigo is proud to partner with an award-winning pharmaceutical advertising agency to identify a high-performing Account Supervisor to lead the day-to-day account activities of their assigned account.
This independent agency is looking for a motivated account lead to drive the client relationship and deliver on high quality tactical execution. The role will be heavy on digital deliverables and need to demonstrate superior financial acumen as well as decision making and organizational abilities. Superior communications abilities are also a must for a role that is extremely collaborative and centers on speaking and writing about complex messages and concepts.
The AS will also be responsible for training, mentoring, and managing junior level account services team members, as needed.
Some requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing, advertising, or related field
- 4+ years in pharma-specific advertising account services
- Experience promoting to HCPs and/or Consumers
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously
- Is heavily experienced with digital deliverables
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Experience working with several different Therapeutic areas
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits packages (Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k), generous PTO + Holiday schedule, HSA, Commuter benefits, etc.).