My client is an award-winning full-service medical communication agency with a focus on solution-oriented health experiences. Differentiating themselves from the crowded marketplace with a unique and empowering culture, they attract and enable their talented staff to Make Medicine Matter in today's rapidly evolving healthcare environment. Part of what separates my client from the rest is their strategic approach to client services and ability to be nimble in this ever-changing environment. Their recent successes as a business have put them in a position to grow and they are looking for an Account Supervisor to help drive their newly acquired business forward.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for maintaining client satisfaction with a focus on identifying opportunities for executional efficiencies and improved team alignment. You will begin to build robust partnerships externally by providing on-the-money execution. You will be encouraged to contribute some strategic support and develop strong relationships. Internally, you will partner with other company members to come together to build and form an efficient team that produces and executes the very best communication materials.
Client Engagement Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains positive client relationships with a focus on achieving clients marketing goals and ensuring that agency is aware of business opportunities and/or significant changes in client's business structure/needs
- Maintains understanding of client needs and effectively communicates that to the creative and other appropriate departments
- When possible: guides, advises, and assists in the development and presentation of new business proposals
- Takes the lead role in identifying and communicating Agency recommendations and POVs to the client while promoting integrated Agency the range of Agency offerings
Brand, category, and customer knowledge:
- Maintains a complete working knowledge of the assigned disease segment, products, and target audiences
- Maintains a proficiency in the pull-through of client strategies
Project development & Management:
- Ability to manage groups of inter-related projects and work streams
- Plays an active role with Integrated Production in the planning and execution of all activities
- Partners closely with creative and integrated producer partners to take responsibility for day-to-day workflow
- In partnership with the strategy department, develops creative briefs and strategic plans
- Acts as a key contributor and coordinator of tactical brainstorming
- Ensures that the team knows and follows established agency account procedures including client contact reports, status reports, and submission process policies; reviews first drafts of these documents developed by junior staff
- Provides accurate and timely product forecasts, manages quarterly reconciliations and billing and acts as lead financial contact for client inquiries
- Builds SOW in partnership with Integrated Producer
- Proactively provides staffing suggestions to Supervisor
Experience and Education:
- At least 3 years of progressive account management experience in medical communications, HCP promotion, or client-side product management
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree in business or science
- Experience across multiple products, therapeutic categories, and client companies
- Experience managing direct reports
- Launch Experience
My client offers an incredibly generous compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, discretionary personal and company wide bonus, 401k Match, Medical, Vision, Dental, Unlimited PTO & much more!
For questions, contact Sean Sweeney at email@example.com!