I am partnering with a Property company looking to take on a part-qualified Accountant. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand on their current skill set with a brilliant and supportive company!
📌 Job Title:Accountant
💼 Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE
📍 Location: City of London
🏡 Hybrid: 2 days in 3 from home
What you can expect?
- Preparation of half year and year-end accounts.
- Producing analysis, explanations, documentation and other evidence to support the numbers within the accounts for both management and auditors' use.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual and interim reports.
- Carrying out reconciliations, performing a small amount of bookkeeping and other accounting related tasks.
- Assisting in the completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Undertaking ad hoc analysis and project work as may be necessary.
- Carrying out any other tasks as reasonably requested by senior finance employees and which are within the capabilities of the job holder.
- Assisting with other financial and accounting tasks which could include forecasting, assisting with management accounts, company secretarial and providing financial information to property managers and senior management.
What skill set will you have?
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA - (PQ level desirable).
- At least two years of financial accounting/accounting experience, with experience of preparing statutory financial statements.
- Highly numerate and educated to at least A Level standard.
- Good Excel skills (complex formulae, ability to manipulate large volumes of data).
- Knowledge of at least one accounting package.
- Keen to take ownership of, and be responsibility for, work produced.
- Confident communicator, willing to learn and adapt.
- Friendly, confident and polite.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please reach out and apply or email an up to date CV to email@example.com