Investigo are partnered with a large Technology business in Broxbourne to assist with the recruitment of a part qualified Accountant on a 9 month contract to join their finance team.
Looking for someone to start in January.
Up to £45,000
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly board reports
- Credit control, chasing customer for payment and query resolution to ensure the overdue debts are minimal and cashflow maximised
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly/monthly management information reporting.
- Supporting the preparation, analysis and communication of the annual budget & monthly management accounts
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Completing the bank reconciliations for relevant bank accounts in a timely manner
- Assisting with financial reporting obligations
- Maintenance of the Profit & Cashflow Forecast system
- Providing general administrative support to all areas of the Finance department to ensure effective, accurate and timely delivery of financial reporting to aid key strategic decisions
- Supporting the Senior Finance Team in any ad-hoc projects and/or implementation of strategies to improve divisional performance
- Assisting with ensuring all relevant documentation related to payment of invoices is accurate and attached, such as bank details and company addresses
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- AR experience
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- Highly IT literate, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- CIMA/ACCA Finalist/Studier/QBE