Investigo is currently working with an independent construction and development business in London on their search for a Bookkeeper / Accountant to join them on their period of exciting growth.
This business has an expanding portfolio of real estate projects and so requires a brand new headcount to join their ranks. Experience within the construction sector is a MUST.
The role will be responsible for:
- Inputting purchase invoice
- Credit notes from suppliers
- Inputting contractors and suppliers CIS invoices - chasing for the information that is missing
- Creating invoices for management charges and ad hoc
- Creating invoices for cross charges of materials company to company
- Tracking all construction spend using construction directors' codes
- Recons from Bank feed (currently 9 companies)
- Recons from transaction download directly from bank and upload to XERO (2 companies)
- Monthly checking that bank balance matches to XERO
- Pleo charge card recons and cross charging (or loan accounting) other companies where applicable.
- Filing CIS on XERO
- Setting up new companies on XERO
- Creating expense bills and chasing paperwork for those expenses
- Payroll journals
- Completion statement
- Manual journals
- Construction / development / property experience is essential
- Experience in a similar position working with month end and transactional processes
- Be a team player, committed to meeting all deadlines and able to work adoptively and partner with multiple business units and departments
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London. Applicants without constriction experience will not be shortlisted.