I am partnering with a fantastic commercial and residential property company, renowned for developing the largest urban regeneration project in Europe. They are looking to take on a bright graduate, as an Accounts Assistant, who is keen to develop a career in finance.
- Salary: £30,000 to £32,000
- Hybrid: Typically 4 days in 1 from home
- Location: City of London
What can you expect?
- To prepare electronic audit files and assist in collation of support documents.
- To prepare and maintain inter-company loan documentation and calculations.
- To monitor the team's year end timetable.
- To prepare inter-company balance analyses, irrecoverable VAT analyses and other accounts analyses as required.
- To draft dormant statutory accounts for review by Financial Controller.
- To maintain journal records for this and other segments.
- To carry out other reasonable duties as requested by the Financial Controller.
Who are you?
- Obtained a 2:1/1 within a relevant degree - Finance and Accounting/Economics/Mathematics.
- Strong academic record up until A-level.
- Have strong communication skills - ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to embrace change and encourage innovation.
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual to make their first move into Finance after University. Please apply here or email an up to date CV to email@example.com