Investigo are currently working with a rapidly growing Property business located in North East London. This opportunity is an immediate start for a contract position and the individual will need to be immediately available or within 2 weeks notice period.
- Vendor Management - Creating & Updating vendor details
- Post approved invoices into the system
- Code and send invoices for approval
- Processing weekly bacs run and making Ad hoc payments
- Scan all posted invoices to shared area and accurate filing of invoices and payments.
- Posting of all bank payments into the system
- Checking and Processing of Employee T&E claims into the ERP
- Monthly Supplier account reconciliations; Prepare Vendor statement reconciliations and resolve reconciling items
- Liaising with Utilities & Council tax suppliers & resolving queries;
- Matching PO's and reviewing the Purchase Order open items list.
- Identify and assist the AP & AR Supervisor with improving AP procedures and controls and communicate with the business to update and revise written processes.
- Help AP & AR Supervisor prepare schedules for auditors
- Ad hoc duties as required
- MUST have 2 years AP
- Experience in a residential property AP role or Local council looking after utilities & Council tax is advantageous
- Experience with high volume invoices is Essential
- Intermediate level Excel
- Used a Property Management system such as Yardi/Qube/Tramps is desirable
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills as well as having a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Candidates must thrive on trouble shooting and able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in applying, please click on the button below or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com